Thursday, December 7, 2017

A dope smoking, thieving, cussing, no good rotten devil...


From a friend I knew when he walked in darkness and I am blessed to know him now as he is Walking in the light.

This month 17 years ago I was a dope smoking, thieving, cussing, no good rotten devil. I ended up in prison for running dope. I had money and cars but no peace in my soul!
Then an old time Baptist preacher came and told me how Christ died on the cross and rose again the third day and I could become a new creature 2 Cor. 5:17. Jesus Christ radically changed my life and he wants to do the same for you. Thanks to Calvary things are different than before! By God's grace today I have a wonderful wife and 6 wonderful children. We are not perfect by but I am trying to guide this family by the Bible.
Today I was able to stand in front of many prisoners and staff and encourage them that Christ can make a dirty sinner white as snow!
1 Corinthians 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
Thanks for praying for Grace Baptist Church Seongnam Korea and the prison ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment