Wednesday, September 25, 2019


MEET AND GREET -  MICHAEL FILLERS
Started at Morris Insurance Agency - 03/2007: 
Favorite food? "Crawfish"
Favorite vacation spot? "Anywhere with a beach or New Orleans"
Favorite Hobbies? "Being on a beach, boat or field with my 4 kids"
Guilty pleasure? "Oatmeal Raisin Cookies"
Why did you choose a career in Insurance? "I needed a job in 2007 with a child just being born but now realize if was God's providence."
What do you think is the most surprising thing about insurance? "All the unique requests and needs."
What is your favorite part about working for an Independent Insurance Agency? "The insureds and being part of such a great network of companies as well as brokers."
What is the biggest lesson you've learned while working at Morris Insurance? "Insured/Agents relationships are so very important. You want to be viewed by Insureds as a source of service, assistance and knowledge. Most of all I want my clients to trust me and know I have their best interest in heart."

Michael Fillers, CPIA, NFIP
Morris Insurance Agency, LLC

3032 Dauphin Square Connector
Mobile, AL 36607
D.251-473-5119/F.251-473-6301/C.251-753-8011

How I met JESUS in the flesh and HE saved me:

Matt 24:46-47-"Blessed is he whom his master will find at work when he arrives. Truly I tell you, he will put that one in charge of all his possessions."
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.”

No comments:

Post a Comment