Monday, October 21, 2019

Terror Inexpiable: To Hell and Back...

The below is a dream of a cousin of mine. 

The Fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom, and the knowledge of the holy is understand--Proverbs 9:10


My dream about HELL:

I was walking down the isle of a church.  I looked around and saw some people I knew they were lifting their hands like they were praising GOD but their faces looked like they were dead corpses of rotting flesh with evil eyes.  I went to the very front row and sat down in a chair.  As soon as I sat down the bottom of the chair fell out and I started falling.  I was falling for what seemed like a long time.  Long enough for me to think the only place that far down was HELL.  I finally hit the ground so hard that it hurt badly.  I looked around and saw total darkness.  I looked to right and all I could see was a dark gravel rocked  road.  It looked like it went on for all of eternity.  There was an Eerie FOG that floated over the road. This was the most Eerie , darkest , evil place that words cannot even describe.   The only word that could come close to describing where I was is a place of TERROR.  Real Terror..... Terror beyond anything you could EVER IMAGINE.   I knew that I was IN HELL.   I fell from the church and landed IN HELL.  All of a sudden there was a man.  He didn’t have a face.  He was dressed in dark pants and a thermal black shirt.  He has a chain hanging from his pants pocket.  He looked at me and I couldn’t hear him actually speak but it was like I could here what he was thinking.  He was about to grab me while thinking look what we have here. Where did YOU COME FROM ?  He reached down to grab ME and at that moment my husband woke me up.  I was screaming with fear and terror that woke him up from a dead sleep.  Thank GOD he woke me up.  Under no circumstance would I have wanted to go or know where this man was about to take me.   All I know is that I was in the worst place you could ever think or even imagine.  I was in HELL and this was a place that was so horrific that YOU would NOT want your worst enemy to go too.  You would not want the worst of the worst of the worst person to go to this place.   This place was TERROR for ALL of eternity and this place was REAL. This place is forever embedded into my mind and this place was HELL and this places was so awful that it should have been named Terror.  There is no amount of words that you can even think of to describe the terror of this place.  This place makes you want to scream out to the world and tell every living human , animal , you name it .... you want to scream DONT GO THERE.  There was no getting out of this place      Darkness , evil , terror for all of eternity and the fear was enough to stop your heart and kill you but nothing mattered because you knew you would never get out of this place.  Torture and Terror and darkness and pain and fear times anything and you honestly cannot even imagine it.   There are not even enough words in the dictionary - vocabulary to describe and YOU WOULDN'T WANT EVEN ONE SINGLE PERSON TO go to this place.  The terror is unimaginable. When I woke up I was so scared that tears were flowing down my face.  I was so thankful that I was in my bed but I was trembling because I knew where I had been and at that moment I knew that Hell was REAL and that it was somewhere that I didn’t ever want to go again.  I prayed and asked God why did he show me that place.  So awful so scary so treacherous so horrific so traumatic so horrifying but yet so real and he said because you need to tell people that HELL is REAL and YOU need to warn people that you wouldn’t want your worst enemy to go here.  I mean if someone killed your own child ... you would NOT want that person to go to this place.   


Hell is real and Heaven is real.

Make Your Calling and Election Sure

Now, let me challenge you as to the validity of your salvation. Modern evangelism says, “Never question your salvation.” The Bible says the exact opposite. It says, “Examine yourself and see if you’re in the faith” (2 Corinthians 13:5). Better now than on the Day of Judgment. The Bible says “make your calling and election sure” (2 Peter 1:10), and some of you know that something is radically wrong in your Christian walk. You lose your peace and joy when the flight gets bumpy. There is a lack of zeal to evangelize. You never fell on your face before Almighty God and said, “I’ve sinned against You, oh God! Have mercy upon me!” You’ve never fled to Jesus Christ and His blood for cleansing, in desperation crying out, “God be merciful to me, a sinner!”
And there’s a lack of gratitude; there’s not a burning zeal for the lost. You can’t say you’re on fire for God; in fact, you’re in danger of being one of the ones that are called “lukewarm” and will be spewed out of the mouth of Christ on the Day of Judgment (Revelation 3:16). Multitudes will cry out to Jesus, “Lord, Lord,” and He’ll say, “Depart from me, you worker of iniquity—lawlessness—I never knew you” (Matthew 7:22,23). No regard to the divine Law. The Bible says, “Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity”—lawlessness (2 Timothy 2:19).
So today you need to readjust the motive for your commitment. Friend, don’t let your pride stop you. Everyone who is proud of heart is an abomination to the Lord (Proverbs 16:5). God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble. So humble yourself before the mighty hand of God; He’ll exalt you in due time (1 Peter 5:5,6). Call it a recommittal; call it a committal. But whatever you call it, make your calling and election sure.

Other Info and Links:

Are you a good person? https://www.livingwaters.com/are-you-a-good-person/

True and False Conversion: https://www.livingwaters.com/true-and-false-conversion/

Hell's best Kept Secret:  https://www.livingwaters.com/hells-best-kept-secret/

Michael Fillers, CPIA, NFIP
D.251-473-5119/F.251-473-6301/C.251-753-8011

How I met JESUS in the flesh and HE saved me:

Matt 24:46-47-"Blessed is he whom his master will find at work when he arrives. Truly I tell you, he will put that one in charge of all his possessions."
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.”



Comments and Links
De De Naman Vinson
Livingwaters.com


No comments:

Post a Comment