Friday, May 22, 2015

BP Loss of use-you may be in this grouping..

I am just passing along this info regarding the BP Loss of use claim that I just found out about.

Must file by 5/31/2015 
Basis of Claim:

        If in 2009 you were able to fish at your convenience, keep the fish and feed yourself and the members of your  household. Then in 2010, the oil spill happened and you weren’t able to do the same, which resulted in having to go to the grocery store, restaurant, etc to replace gulf seafood that you otherwise would have been able to catch and feed yourself and the members of your household with, had the oil spill not occurred.
Documentation Needed

       Copy of   Drivers License, as well as one of the following:
-AL or MS fishing license that was valid as of April 20, 2010
                                                              - AL licenses can be looked up online
                                                               MS licenses can be obtained in person from the MS Dept of Marine Resources (1141 Bayview Ave., Biloxi, MS 39530; 228-374-5000)

        -disability documentation stating you were disabled prior to April 20, 2010
- proof that you were over 65 as of April 20, 2010

       If you are interested give Blade a call. That is who I recommend.  His contact info is below.
Direct: 251.279.0611

       Please pass this info along to anyone that may benefit but do know that this has to be filed by 5/31/15.

       Have a blessed day! 

      Michael Fillers, CPIA 
Morris Insurance Agency, LLC
3032 Dauphin Square Connector
Mobile, AL 36607
O - 251-473-5119
F - 251-473-6301
C - 251-753-8011
How I met JESUS in the flesh and HE saved me:

No comments:

Post a Comment