Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Studs-in or studs-out, that is the question...

Studs-in or studs-out, that is the question...

So your agent says...

As for my proposal…This will be a studs out coverage. In other words the interior of each person’s unit should be covered by the unit owner of each condo. So each condo owner is responsible for paying from their studs out…ie sheet rock or $1,000 a sqft wall paper or whatever… That being said wind driven rain comes to mind. If the rain comes through the wall, window or door… and does damage to a unit then the interior of that unit is specifically damaged. That being said the individual condo owners policy would pick that coverage up.  Is your insurance carrier willing to offer you a quote with or without wind driven rain exposure? To discuss more give me a call.


Michael Fillers, CPIA, NFIP
Morris Insurance Agency, LLC
3032 Dauphin Square Connector
Mobile, AL 36607

How I met JESUS in the flesh and HE saved me:

Matt 24:46-47-"Blessed is he whom his master will find at work when he arrives. Truly I tell you, he will put that one in charge of all his possessions."
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.”

No comments:

Post a Comment